Implementation and optimization
of Preventive Maintenance
This training has been prepared for managers and specialists working in technical / maintenance departments who want to learn about actual methodologies related to the management and operations of maintenance. The recording takes more than 2 hours and covers the most important issues regarding Preventive Maintenance Today.
- Equipment care strategy based on criticality
- Criticality analysis in practice
- Failure and related characteristics
- Development of effective preventive plan
- Implementation of preventive maintenance, 5 steps in details
- Preventive maintenance optimalisation methods
- KPI for preventive maintenance
Get FREE access to training
Arek Burnos – Managing Director EMEA, Senior Consultant
Expert in the field of asset management in asset-centric organizations: production, power generation, mining and transport companies. Specialist in the field of technical management, maintenance departments’ organization, reliability processes development and optimization of maintenance workflows. Strongly focused on improvement of practical cooperation between operations and technical departments. Arek developed and managed numerous projects oriented on asset management improvement across whole EMEA region. He continuously acts as a senior consultant / expert in projects related to reliability and maintenance management, CMMS/EAM implementation and CAPEX projects management.
- He has developed more than 15 asset management strategies (SAMP) for mid and large scale organizations (5+ sites).
- Arek led over 150 open enrollment and dedicated courses. Privately Arek is a sailor and an amateur of hand-to-hand combat.