Oil and Gas
Energized Asset Performance Optimization and Safety for the Oil and Gas Industry
As a leader in the oil and gas industry, you are responsible for meeting production goals, keeping your people and the environment safe, and meeting business demands. The stakes in your space are too high, and when a key area is not in lockstep with the rest of your operational plan, the risks involved can range from safety incidents to catastrophic events.
Rely on a partner that can help you lead your operations with accuracy and predictability. Our team of experts bring an integrated approach to safety, maintenance, and reliability that will empower you to optimize your production, and protect your people and energized assets.
Partnering with SEAM Group means:
- Integrated safety, reliability, and maintenance
- Improved training around safety, reliability, and maintenance
- Custom program management solutions
- Optimized asset performance
- Safer working environments
As your partner in the oil and gas industry, you can rely on us for:
- Asset management strategy development
- Parameterized CAPEX planning based on asset conditions, criticality and assessed risks
- Maintenance strategy optimization based on criticality and reliability analysis
- Critical competence management
- Outsourcing strategy and contracts optimization
- Inspections of electrical systems
- Optimized condition monitoring programs
- Asset safety, reliability and maintenance process structure and standardization
- Risk management procedures and toolkit
- CMMS/EAM system design, implementation support, optimization, and integration including ERP, integrity management systems, MES, DCS, SCADA
- Asset master data services
- Root cause failure analysis (RCFA) methodology adapted to your oil and gas environment
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and operational dashboards for asset safety, reliability and maintenance
Customers in the oil and gas field also benefit from our simple, scalable ViewPoint® technology that enables access to critical safety and reliability data.
SEAM Group Expertise: By the Numbers
Each year, our team inspects
We serve leading brands
We serve clients in
Custom, Scalable Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
Boost your energized asset performance capabilities with our solutions, ranging from training and consulting through field inspection, assessment, install, and repair.
Training and Consulting
Installation and Repair
The SEAM Group Difference
Collaboration and Partnership Defined
More than a vendor, SEAM Group functions as a strategic advisor to meet you where you are and take you where you need to be in the oil and gas industry. We uncover quick wins, while also developing and managing long-term programs to help you exceed ongoing safety, reliability, and maintenance goals.
Generally speaking, a “qualified person” has a very broad definition. Qualified means having the qualities, accomplishments, credentials, etc. that fit a person for a specific function or role.
Safety, reliability, and maintenance are critical functions driving operational performance. We share our take on the strategy and benefits on taking your organization to the