All SEAM Group sessions can be carried out in dedicated (closed) editions, meaning we bring our fully immersive training to your site. Prices of closed training are set individually on the basis of the scope adapted to the Client’s expectations.
Examples of on-site training:
- Modern Maintenance Management
- Modern Asset Management, Reliability, and Maintenance in line with ISO 55000
- Maintenance Strategy – Where to start?
- Economic Analysis in Maintenance and Technical Management – i.e. RTA (Reliability Target Analysis)
Reliability and Risk
- Reliability in Maintenance – Qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Integrity Management – RBI
- Risk management in Maintenance and Operations
- Root Cause of Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Efficiency and organization of maintenance
- KPIs in Maintenance
- Supply chain optimization for maintenance departments
- CMMS/EAM – selection, implementation, improvement
- Physical asset management and maintenance business processes standardization
- Knowledge Management in Maintenance and Physical Assets Management
- Implementation and improvement of Autonomous Maintenance – Cooperation between production and maintenance departments in the technical maintenance of machines
- Implementation and improvement of preventive maintenance
- Effective PM plans development
- Assets Criticality Assessment
Key elements of outsourcing contracts
- Basic elements of the maintenance outsourcing
- Examples of provisions/rules and contractual
- KPIs for maintenance outsourcing
- Stages of contract negotiations
Let’s work together to create a safer, more reliable world.
To learn more about this course, or any of our training programs, please fill out the form on this page or call us 866.772.6770.