The Senior Vice President of Risk at a large North American poultry producer was faced with an unprecedented challenge: Identify counterfeit breakers at each of the company’s 209 facilities.
- Visually inspect and catalog large breakers at 209 facilities
- Identify the number of breakers branded as a specific OEM at each facility
- Determine how many of the breakers were counterfeit
- Export breaker asset data from more than 36,000 assets in ViewPoint
- Report breaker data by facility and location within the facility
- 1,000+ hours of field labor saved
- 40 hours of data and report management labor saved
- Employee safety was preserved and the potential for equipment failure mitigated
- Visual inspection details and images captured during infrared inspections provided the data the customer needed to identify potential counterfeit breakers
- A genuine partnership between the customer and SEAM Group
Learn how a leading food processor has saved nearly $18M through its infrared program with SEAM Group.
“ViewPoint helps us track infrared inspections, post-inspection repairs, and data for 40,000 assets in 200+ locations. Through our SEAM Group partnership, we can track energy cost savings of more than $1 million annually. This justifies our program and helps us deliver on our green energy goals.”
– Safety Manager, Food Processing Plant