The Senior Director of Engineering at a global hotel brand needed to identify “bad actors” in the company’s asset portfolio across 152 hospitality facilities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- Identify assets associated with frequent problems and high maintenance costs by type and manufacturer at 152 facilities
- Sort reported data by site, country, and region
- Export and analyze ViewPoint inspection data per customer specifications
- Share findings summary identifying bad actors with specific numbers and percentages of problems found
- Optimized manufacturer choices for future new builds and renovations
- Replacement plan initiated for problematic equipment to make sure employee safety was preserved and potential for equipment failure mitigated
- A solid partnership between the customer and SEAM Group
Learn how a leading food processor has saved nearly $18M through its infrared program with SEAM Group.
“ViewPoint helps us track infrared inspections, post inspection repairs, and data for 40,000 assets in 200+ locations. Through our SEAM Group partnership, we can track energy cost savings of more than $1 million annually. This justifies our program and helps us deliver on our green energy goals.”
– Safety Manager, Food Processing Plant