A U.S.-based EV charger manufacturer needed a partner for corrective maintenance for its public charging stations along the west coast.
- Partner with a provider who understands EV charging technology
- Have a 90% first call success rate: fix it right the first time
- Open communication for scheduling updates and changes with selected partner
- Select a partner who can keep the end-user at the forefront and provide updates to internal stakeholders
- SEAM Group dedicated resources to attend to service calls and dispatch field support
- SEAM Group technical expert provided support to field staff with OEM-specific procedures
- Gained a thorough understanding of the customer’s organizational structure to provide the necessary visibility and reporting to stakeholders
- Surpassed the 90% first call success goal established by the customer!
- The SEAM Group team became an extension of the customer’s team, serving as eyes and ears on the field
- The customer relies on SEAM Group technicians to share observations and recommendations beyond the corrective maintenance scope of work
Learn how a leading food processor has saved nearly $18M through its infrared program with SEAM Group.
“ViewPoint helps us track infrared inspections, post inspection repairs, and data for 40,000 assets in 200+ locations. Through our SEAM Group partnership, we can track energy cost savings of more than $1 million annually. This justifies our program and helps us deliver on our green energy goals.”
– Safety Manager, Food Processing Plant