Infrared thermography is essential in finding impending failures before becoming a major issue, resulting in unplanned downtime, unsafe work environments, or loss of production. In this webinar, we will be going over the use of infrared thermography on electrical assets. We will also be discussing the characteristics and merit of infrared thermography equipment, taking a deeper look into what makes it unique. Infrared thermography has numerous benefits, including five key items:
- It is accurate, proven technology.
- IR scans are repetitive, being performed on an annual basis.
- Undisruptive to the workflow, as inspections are performed while equipment is running.
- Protect assets and people.
- Infrared inspections lead to energy savings