The Vice President of Facilities at a global hotel brand needed to identify opportunities for energy savings in the company’s asset portfolio of more than 100 hospitality facilities in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia.
- Identify energy savings opportunities across facilities portfolio
- Prioritize identified energy savings opportunities
- Report energy savings data by site, country, and region
- Implement an electrical infrared inspection program to identify hotspots in electrical equipment causing energy waste in their facilities
- Coverage of the entire geographic footprint
- Energy savings calculating, tracking, and reporting through ViewPoint
Through more than a decade of partnership and collaboration, a global hotel brand and SEAM Group, have tracked more than $20 million in energy savings.
- $1.9 million+ energy savings per year tracked through ViewPoint
- 4,000+asset optimization opportunities identified annually
- 100% issue closeout rate to achieve energy savings
- Site and corporate level visibility of inspections results and energy savings
- Single source solution for electrical infrared inspection program including energy improvements and reporting
- Reliability and safety improvements tied to the infrared inspection services program
- A solid partnership between the customer and SEAM Group since 2010