We’ll Manage Your Next Program from Start to Finish
Whether your organization is looking to realize significant energy savings, update the look and layout of your facilities, implement upgrades to meet regulations and codes, or conduct a multi-site asset installation or upgrade program, SEAM Group offers the expertise, national network, and project management proficiency you need to achieve your national rollout or capital improvements.
Thanks to our unified approach toward asset safety, reliability, and maintenance, our team is fully capable of supporting your program in its entirety. We work with a vetted network of local and national tradesmen, contractors, warehouses, contractors, and other service professionals to ensure your project is managed and executed. Whatever your capital improvements may be, our team will work with you from the concept phase through to completion, ensuring a seamless process focused on long-term asset performance and overall safety.
Capital Improvement and National Rollout Examples
- Multi-site facility renovations, remodels, and upgrades
- Asset installations and upgrades across multiple locations
- LED retrofits for illuminated signage and lighting systems
- Backup generator and UPS installations
- Adding electrical vehicle (EV) charging stations to parking lots
- ADA, CA Title 24, and safety code facility improvements and upgrades
- Enterprise lighting system surveys and upgrades for energy savings
- Support for ESCOs in achieving their goals for their clients
Let’s Work Wonders Together
Every year, SEAM Group partners with organizations in multiple industries around the world, inspecting more than 2,000,000 assets and completing large-scale programs at thousands of sites. We’re ready to put that expertise in capital improvements to work for your organization. Ready to learn more about our national rollouts and capital improvement capabilities? We’re here to help.