Create a Culture of Workplace Safety
SEAM Group has been the choice of many organizations worldwide for asset and electrical safety training. Offering on-site, live webinar-based, and self-paced e-learning, each training program is tailored to meet the unique needs of your employees and asset management program. We design our training to benefit those working in electrical maintenance and other areas, and we accommodate all levels of experience — from new employees to veterans.
A hybrid deployment of training materials can benefit the learners through the following features:
- Instructor-led on-site: The live portion provides interaction, customized content, and two-way communication to enhance learning
- Live instructor-lead virtual learning: Pre and Post online assessments and materials can help rank the learner and validate the learning objectives
- Self-paced e-learning: E-learning materials can be accessed on their own schedule for convenience and minimal work disruption
Our expert trainers have decades of experience working in a wide variety of industries ranging from hospitality and pharmaceutical to foodservice and energy. In every program, our trainers emphasize realistic maintenance situations that are immediately applicable to the work being performed itself. Our comprehensive training programs are designed to meet and exceed OSHA and NFPA compliance standards.
Training Programs Available Through SEAM Group
- 1 Day Electrical Safe Work Practices (NFPA 70E/Arc Flash)
- 2 Day “Qualified Persons” Training (NFPA 70E)
- 3 Day 70E Plus (Hands-On) Training
- Combustible Dust
- High Voltage
- Basic Industrial Electricity
- 70E Updates Training
- NEC 2020
- 1 or 2 day 2020 NEC Training
- Customizable E-Learning
Although much of the subject matter that SEAM Group delivers is controlled and mandated by various government/controlling agencies, there are ample opportunities for course customization. While a specific topic can be covered adequately, it is greatly enhanced when we incorporate elements from the learner’s daily activities. By using actual equipment and processes that the learner experiences daily helps make for a more targeted and immersive training experience. This familiar and client-centric content is markedly more effective and engaging.
Safety Training Success Story
Providing a hybrid approach to train industrial electricians on behalf of a national wireless communications company, SEAM Group presented a self-paced e-learning module to address some fundamentals and measure knowledge using a post-module assessment.
- If the required score was achieved on the qualifying course knowledge assessment, the learner was eligible to participate in a live, instructor-led webinar.
- The pre-course module and the live webinar were available for self-scheduling and because we scheduled three webinars per week throughout the year, it was a convenient and efficient process for the learners.
- Using a post-webinar knowledge assessment, we were able to track progression and verify learning outcomes by comparing the pre and post-assessment results.
Protect Your People and Meet Compliance Requirements
At SEAM Group, our goal is to create a safer, more reliable world. As a leading asset management and optimization firm focusing on solving safety, reliability, and maintenance challenges, it’s our responsibility to provide a safe environment for each person under your roof. As your training partner, we’ll provide the instruction and insights your team needs to work more safely in their jobs and contribute to a safer working environment at all times.